Sunday, May 22, 2011

Promise Ring Scrapbook Page

It was very important to me to create a scrapbook page about my ring as soon as possible. I wanted to document how excited I was feeling, so I could always look back and remember this time of my life.

I knew right away that I wanted to use Bo Bunny's Sophie's Notebook paper, because it is set up so nicely to write on.
 I really love this paper, but putting them next to each other, I sort of wish that I could change the flowers on the right paper, to the right side, instead of on their left side, so the large flowers were on either side. But, it is what it is, I'd add more flowers, but I can't find my cardstock stickers. I guess that's the problem with packing half of the scrapbook stuff already!

 Sizzix Curly Girly Alphabet - its one of my favorite scripts!

 I love the flowers in this paper line, they are the reason I love this line so much!

I just love to look at my ring :)

The journaling was especially important to me. I went through several revisions before I wrote this, and even then, I was revising as I was writing on the lined paper!

     For my twenty fourth birthday, AJ gave me a promise ring. A promise ring can mean different things to different people, but to us, it means we are going to spend the rest of our lives together. Moving to Chicago is the first step in our adventure, and no matter where this adventure takes us, we will be there together.
     I am so thrilled and excited that AJ chose to express his love for me in this way. I am so proud to wear this ring, as a symbol of our love, and our commitment to our relationship. It is a beautiful reminder of where we are going as we take the first steps of our wonderful journey together.
     I cannot wait to move to Chicago with AJ and begin our adventure.To quote him, "We are going to have an amazing life", and I am so excited that we are going to be together to share it all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...