Friday, June 17, 2011

My stuff is in Chicago

AJ got to Chicago a few hours ago!!!

So, I can finally post this picture, I was waiting, because I didn't think it was a good idea to show this to the world before my stuff was safely inside! That is everything I own! And it all fit so nicely in the truck - after I worried and worried and worried!



And now, all of my stuff is in Chicago, and I'm here...

I wish I didn't have to work this week, I'd love to be in Chicago with AJ, setting up our apartment, finding a grocery store, moving the furniture every two days until I like how it is.

AJ texted me with some very good news right after he got there - our apartment has the granite counter tops (not the white) and faux hardwood floors in the kitchen and hallway! I can't believe it! I was so hoping we did not have the white counter tops, because so much of our furniture is white, I couldn't bear the idea of all white everywhere!

Now I'm just waiting for AJ to text me pictures of the apartment. I'm sure he's just unloading everything, but I'm very very impatient!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...