Friday, July 8, 2011

A Quick Thank You Card

I saw a very cute Thank You card over at Fourth House on the Right and I knew it was perfect for AJ's graduation thank yous!



I cut the blue paper to 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, and the yellow to 4 1/4 x 5 1/4. I used a scalloped edge cutter to edge the bottom. (Next time, I would cut the top a little smaller if I was going to use my scalloped edge cutter again! But if you were going to use a border punch, like Becky did, the size would be perfect! My border punches were just a little girly hahaha)

Then, I printed "THANK YOU" using Collegiate Heavy Outline font on gray cardstock, cut it into strips and adhered it across the top. I added a few graduation themed brads and that was it!

The whole thing came together in minutes (he only needed 4, so it was super fast and easy). I'm definitely going to use this format again!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Katie, these turned out ADORABLE! Love the little cap, perfect for a graduation thank you! These little cards are SO versatile! :) Thanks for the shout out!!

Becky

Mary Pat Siehl said...

very cute card! great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...