Monday, June 4, 2012

Project Life 25 {Title Page}

A few weeks ago, I decided to start Project Life on my 25th birthday!

I was so so excited to start, but was waiting and waiting for the page protectors to be available on Amazon. They finally were available and I bought two sets of the big packs with all of the different shapes and sizes in them.

And I accidentally had them shipped to New York! Fortunately, I was away in St. Lucia for a week, so I couldn't have scrapped anyway, so I wasn't too upset that they weren't in Chicago, but I was very anxious to get them once I got back!

I finally did, and the very first thing I did was put together my title page.


I love how Becky gives suggestions on where to put the cards, it made it so easy to put together this page! Otherwise, I would have agonized for hours and asked AJ 18 tmes which does he like better where!

How did everyone's weekend go? Mine was pretty fun, on Friday night, the Mets threw their first no hitter ever! I was so so excited! Then, we spent Saturday at the Farmers' Market and exploring the city, and Sunday we just hung out on the couch. I got tons of scrapping done while AJ watched a big golf tournament.

6 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

great title page!! you are going to have so much fun!! I took a 2 week break from it. too busy with school, jack ending school, getting summer camp stuff ready, vacation, DT work etc. but now i am ready to get back with it--that is the awesome thing about PL you can do it however you want!

Mary Gene Atwood said...

Such a fun hobby. You will love this for years to come.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

This is so cute! I love your title page!! All the different fonts and colors, textures but it works perfectly together!!

Johanna said...

What a great title page! I hope you have fun with it!! I'll have to try some day :-)

Tracy said...

Such a great title page.
I have done Project 365 and was planning on doing it this year as well...but I haven't even started yet.
And my brain will not let me start mid-year, lol.

Becky said...

Your title page looks fantastic! I bet you were SO exited to get those page protectors :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...