Monday, June 25, 2012

St. Lucia Vacation Album {Parts 9-10}

Happy Monday! I'm so so glad my computer is working again!

Saturday night we were listening to music and my computer started making really odd noises and then shut down! Fortunately, I had scheduled my blog post for Sunday, and I'd managed to link up to Ashley's blog through my phone, but I didn't get to answer all my emails or anything like I wanted!

Yesterday didn't go exactly as planned either. AJ's root canal did something weird and his face got all blown up, so I went to church alone. But I was too shy to go to the brunch alone, so I didn't go there!

I'm heading off to the beach today. Hopefully I come home tan and not burnt! But we will see :)

And then tonight we're headed out for the Mets-Cubs game. I'm so excited, I haven't seen the Mets since opening day of last year because I was here, and they were not!

I'm almost at the end of my St. Lucia vacation album. These are the pictures from our last full day.

Hanging out by the pool, drinking blue drinks :)

Playing pool, eating dinner and smoking Cuban cigars (well, AJ was smoking cigars, I was drinking champagne!)

Well, that's it for me today! I'll be back tomorrow with the last vacation layout. Then, I'll be sharing some new things :)

Part 1
Part 2
Parts 3-4
Parts 5-8

7 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

oh i love the look of the blue drinks! how fun!!! great layouts

Mary Jo said...

That vacation looks like it was so fun and relaxing! :)

Scary about the computer. I just hate the fact that our computer is getting "older".

Mary Gene Atwood said...

such a fun vacation! Glad you'll have proof for the years to come.

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

I'm sad to see your vacation photos come to an end. I know you'll have lots more adventures to share though this summer!!


What's that blue drink? Looks good!

Drinking champagne sounds like fun. Love that shell paper!
I'm glad your computer is working again.
Have fun at the game!!!!

Becky said...

Glad your computer is working again, we don't realize how dependent we are on them until something is wrong with them! Hope AJ is feeling okay, that's crazy his face did that! I've loved looking at your album, makes me want to take a beachy trip!

Whimcees said...

Hello!

Love the photos - such a beautiful place! I hope that AJ is feeling better and that you got a nice suntan! Wishing you a happy day today!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Tracy said...

Some more great pages :)
Look at you all cute in your bikini ;)
Hope you get the issues with your computer straightened out.
As well as poor AJ's tooth. that does not sound like fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...