Friday, January 17, 2014

Project Life 2013 {12.9.2013 - 12.15.2013}

Happy Friday!

This has been a crazy week around here - and it is going to be a crazy weekend!

AJ and I have been teaching confirmation classes at our church, and this weekend is the confirmation retreat. We (and the other catechists, not just us!) are taking a group of about 50 11th graders to Angola Prison!

To be honest, I'm a little nervous about going to the prison. I've never been to one before, and even though I've taken students on a lot of field trips, I've never taken them anywhere that requires as much security as a maximum security prison!

But, it should be a really interesting experience!

The second week of December we held our {now annual} cookie exchange party! With my very favorite Santa cupcakes :) I also have a picture of our Christmas Nativity sign, which I made after winning the vinyls from Heather! All in all, it was a pretty average week for December!

Well, I'm off to work. Hopefully it will be an easy day - because tomorrow will be a very very early day and a very long day!

What are you up to this weekend?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Mary Pat Siehl said...

wow you are very brave! that would totally scare me! good luck
your pl looks aweosme

Jules said...

Sounds like you have an exciting weekend ahead! Can't wait to hear about your prison visit...yikes! I am definitely going to get some kind of scrapping done this weekend and hopefully a little bit of yard work done...it is supposed to be beautiful tomorrow.

Tracy said...

Sounds like you have a very exciting day tomorrow.
You pages are wonderful

Mary Jo said...

I hope the trip went well!!!

Becky said...

I still love looking at those Santa cupcakes :) I think your weekend sounds like fun! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Abie had a volleyball tournament on Saturday and Landry had a birthday party today. Looking forward to a day off tomorrow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...