Friday, April 11, 2014

Project Life 2014 {Week 10 + Week 11}

Happy Friday!

Today is the last Friday before Spring Break! Next week is a short week, and we are off on Friday. I can't wait!

And, for the first time in three weeks, AJ and I are both home + not working for the weekend!

In fact, its been so long that these Project Life layouts are from the last time that we both had the weekend off together!

Week 10 | March 3 - March 9
This week was Mardi Gras break! I guess it wasn't too long ago, but it feels like it was months ago right now! I mostly stayed close to home, cleaning, unpacking, cooking and planting flowers. It wasn't a very exciting week, but it was a relaxing one and I loved it!

Week 11 | March 10 - March 16
It was back to school this week. But we also had some exciting things going on. Our new dining room table was delivered, and I painted the accent wall behind our mantle - until I ran out of paint! I did finish it though, and posted it here. I also got a new charm for my bracelet. My mom gets me a charm from every city that we live in. So far, I have one from New York, one from Chicago, and now a Louisiana one!

I guess that is all for me. I better start getting ready to start my Friday, so I can finish my Friday and start my weekend! What are your plans for today?


Find more from Katie Stories here:
twitter | facebook | instagram | pinterest | google+ | bloglovin

5 comments:

Heather{Our Life In a Click} said...

Mardi Gras break does seem like awhile ago. It's always fun seeing it again in your scrapbooks! Yay for the weekend and an upcoming short week!

Becky said...

You guys will have a great weekend!! This is our first weekend in weeks that we have no plans!! Both girls are having a friend over tonight and we will probably just hang out the rest of the time!! I love that your mom gets you a charm for all of the cities you've lived in!!

Tracy said...

Your pages are always so great!!!
I worked on my P365 this past weekend, I will post some photos soon :)

Mary Jo said...

Great pages, Katie!
I hope you enjoyed your weekend together! :)

Jules said...

I can't remember what core kit you are using, but I am still just loving the cards!!!!! Really fun layouts and I hope you are enjoying your Spring Break!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...