Monday, October 24, 2011

More Halloween Decorations

I added some Halloween decorations to the living room Thursday. I just thought the windows needed something. But the haunted house looked better in the bathroom!

I just didn't like how anything looked in the center window, but AJ suggested putting ghosts on the smaller side windows. He was right, that was the perfect place to put decorations!

First, I cut out this adorable spider and his web from the eclips Halloween and Scaredy Cat Alphaber cartridge. I cut the web up so that I could put part of it on each corner of the window.


Isn't he just the cutest?


Then, on the other window, I cut out some ghosts! I cut these from the Cricut Mini Monsters cartridge. They are actually supposed the be a layer for a kid's costume on the cartridge, but I just cut out this layer and made it a ghost for the window!


AJ thinks they look like Pac Men ghosts...



Yeahhhh, he may have a point!

Well, I'm off to work, have a wonderful Monday!

2 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I love the spider - very cute.

Becky said...

So, so cute Katie! Love how you did the spider! Did you just cut those out of regular cardstock! And what did you stick them to them to the window with? What a great view out your window :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...